I’m so honored that https://threeyellowdaisies.ca/2020/08/06/3yellowdaisies-blog-gets-nominated-for-the-ideal-inspiration-blogger-award/ nominated me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award! Thank you so much!! With a tag line of Live Laugh Love you absolutely know that she’s inspirational because how could she not be?! Please make sure you head over to her site so that you can meet her and get some great tips on decluttering and positivity for life in general! You will be so happy you did!
My Special Nominees- the Rules for Participation are:
1. Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 6 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog.
Six Questions That 3YellowDaisies asked me to answer:
1. Would you consider yourself more as an introvert or an extrovert, or both? Explain why. I think I’m a healthy mixture of both depending on my mood. I found the definition below that I think works well for me. There’s a spectrum of introvert/extrovert and I think I’m somewhere in the middle depending on the moment.
For example, if you’re an extroverted-introvert, you may feel that you’re mostly introverted in nature, but you don’t always prefer being alone or in small groups, and you can feel energized when you’re around the right crowd at the right time.https://www.cnet.com/health/the-difference-between-introverts-and-extroverts/
2. Which quote do you live by the most?
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.Dr. Wayne Dyer
3. What is your biggest accomplishment in your life thus far? And if you haven’t accomplished it yet, talk about what you would like to accomplish. I am an almost 18 year breast cancer survivor so that’s probably my biggest accomplishment because it’s taught me to never take anyone, nor any day for granted. I’ve lived through many varied life experiences that broke me down and allowed me to heal. Throughout it all, my goal has been to help myself and others through these challenges so that we can continue to heal.
4. If you were able to travel back in time to tell your younger self something, what would you say? I would tell that girl to not be afraid to get out of her comfort zone and to count her blessings. I would also remind her that people change when/if they want to and that we can only change ourselves and help others if they themselves want to choose change.
5. How would you describe your life purpose? My life purpose is to be of service to help people to learn to love themselves, take better care of themselves, to free themselves from what holds them down and to be grateful for each and every experience. I try to live each day as it comes with kindness, joy and love.
6. What are three things you value most about a person? The three things I value most about a person are honesty, integrity and a loving heart.
My Special Nominees are:
Congratulations my friends! Below are the questions to answer and above are the Rules For Participation! I can’t wait to hear all about you!
The Six Questions From Me: (I really liked the questions I answered, so I’m asking you to please answer the same!)
1. Would you consider yourself more as an introvert or an extrovert, or both? Explain why.
2. Which quote do you live by the most?
3. What is your biggest accomplishment in your life thus far? And if you haven’t accomplished it yet, talk about what you would like to accomplish.
4. If you were able to travel back in time to tell your younger self something, what would you say?
5. How would you describe your life purpose?
6. What are three things you value most about a person?
I hope you all have the best day! I’m sorry I wasn’t allowed to nominate more people, but I just hope that next time I can simply say, You’re All Nominated!