Let this sink in…I hear this a lot….”I just can’t do what you do.”
1. You shared a Coke can with your name on it that caused everyone to look for a Coke with their name on it. -SOLD-
2. You posted a picture of a delicious food from a restaurant that caused all of your friends to go try it for themselves. -SOLD-
3. You shared the latest book that you read that caused all of your friends to download it or rush to Books A Million.-SOLD-
4. You went to see a movie and loved it so much you shared it with your friends and that caused them to take their entire family to see it. -SOLD-
5. You received a great deal at a local store…A cheap discount. You couldn’t wait to share it with your friends so they too could take advantage of the savings. -SOLD-
6. You got your hair done and loved it so much that you posted about how much you loved it and everyone asked who you went to and what you got done so they can get the same. -SOLD-
The only difference is…You didn’t get paid for those referrals
Coca cola did. The restaurant did. Books A Million did. The movie theater did. The local store did. The stylist did.
How about sharing amazing products that you love that are changing many families’ lives! Increasing their health and wellness and their wealth! Connecting people and spreading kindness! Isn’t that something good?
“Not a salesperson!” I said the same thing, but after using these amazing products and feeling better now than than I did in my 20’s, 30’s and 40’s, I decided to share these products with you.
I don’t want to be known as a salesperson. I want to share what I’ve found that helps to increase our health and wellness! The fact that I get paid for it and can help you get paid for it, well, that’s just the icing on the cake of life!