Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, “I’m possible!”Audrey Hepburn
Do you ever wonder what you’re doing with your life? Do you ever think, this is not where I wanted to be at this age? Do you feel stymied by your circumstances? Can you not get out of your own way in order to move forward?
I understand. With planetary influences, the pandemic and all the chaos that’s going on now, it’s no wonder some of us are swirling a bit. It’s understandable that we’re stuck in this waiting position with what seems like nowhere to go. I know some people are feeling like they are stuck at the gate of a race and, like a horse, are prancing in anticipation, but the gate’s not opening.
So how can you move forward when you’re stuck? There are different ways of going about it and each one can be tailored to each individual’s circumstances at the present moment. But here are a few ideas. Of course, you can always contact me for extra help!
- Write with gratitude for what you have.
- Take a step back and look at your situation and the big picture. What do you see that you like? What do you see that needs improvement?
- List each of these so that you can see in detail.
- What can we do today to make one of these come to fruition? Do you need to look for a different job? A better home location? Save more money?
- Begin a plan to move towards your goals.
- Try to give yourself small attainable goals for each week and if so inclined, even daily.
- Hold yourself accountable for each small (and big step) in your journey.
- Envision your life with the goals having been met. How does that feel?
While this is a basic list, it allows each person to evaluate where they are and what they want going forward. It’s easy during these troubled times to get stuck and to not know how to move forward towards a better life. Getting unstuck isn’t as difficult as we feel it is when we begin to unravel what’s not going well in our lives.
Taking baby steps always helps me. Achieving small attainable goals allows me to check items off of my To Do List in order to feel like I’m heading in the right direction and making progress. Are you that way as well?
So today, carve out some quiet time and reflect on where you are in the present moment. Whatever you feel you want to tweak, let’s make a list and get started! Slow and steady wins the race, so why not begin today?