When the pandemic hit, I didn’t go out often so I didn’t get to the store to get cards to send to family and friends. I don’t know about you, but I’m old fashioned and I like to send greeting cards. You know, the ones that come in the mail mixed between the bills and the flyers that perk up your day?
On the holidays and of course, on their birthdays, I send a card, but I found that the cards at the stores were really expensive and didn’t always say what I wanted to say. Additionally, I didn’t want to chance having to be in a store in order to get a card. Know what I mean?
That’s where SendOutCards became my go-to solution and I’m loving it!
- I get to pick a card from their catalogue or design my own.
- I can keep all of my contact’s addresses in one spot so my address book is online.
- I keep their birthdays and anniversaries there too and the system reminds me to send a card when it’s time so I never forget! YAY!!
- It’s cheaper than store-bought cards, and I can use my own photos (or my friend’s photos from social media)!
- I can create a card when I feel like it and then schedule its delivery! So when I’m feeling creative, I can make a card, but then I can tell the system to send it on a future date!
- I can make a campaign card to be sent to a bunch of people (like my Christmas cards), but have each person’s individual names on the cards. I love the personalization part of the system because who doesn’t love to feel special?
- I can upload my own handwriting and even my signature so that when I make the cards, they are really mine! Or I can choose a bunch of different colored fonts that make it fun too!
- Best part is that I can do it all from my computer, or from my phone and I can even send gifts with the card! How’s that for convenience?
Are you interested in checking it out? Here’s the LINK!
Best of all, as my guest, your first card is FREE!!
So why not send a card to someone to JOYFULLY CHANGE their day! It lifts them and you up and recharges your creativity!