If you’re dominant intent is to feel joy while you are doing the work, your triad of intentions – freedom, growth and joy – will come quickly and easily into alignment. See your “career” as one of creating a JOYFUL life experience. You are not a creator of things or a regurgitator of what someone else has created or a gatherer of stuff. You are a creator and the subject of your creation is your JOYFUL life experience. That is your mission. That is your quest. That is why you are here.ABRAHAM-HICKS
I couldn’t have expressed it better for this holds so true to me. It resonates in my heart chakra and throughout my body. Does it do the same for you?
Sometimes we feel railroaded into a career because of circumstances, family expectations, obligations etc. and we flail along hanging by a thread because what we’re doing isn’t what we want to do. Yet, we may not even know what it is that would make us happy to choose as a career. Don’t feel alarmed if you don’t know what it is that would make you happy. That’s where the floodgates of possibility open!
When we allow ourselves to feel that ‘there must be more,’ we begin to look for something that brings us a JOYFUL CHANGE! In the beginning, it may feel frustrating, but when we open our minds and hearts to doing something else, that’s the first step!
Find something you love to do and then create a way to be paid for it! That’s the secret! So what’s your life purpose? What do you love to do and how can we make it happen?
Grab a piece of paper and free write about the following prompts to see if you can narrow it down.
- What’s most important to you? Examples: Financial stability, helping others, being independent
- What’s your skill set? Examples: Organization, communication, problem solving, creativity, manual labor, putting things together, math, eye for design
- Do you have any technical skills? Examples: Data processing, research, photography
- What comes easily to you? Examples: multilingual, writing, problem solving, communication, planning, project management, selling
- How would you describe your personality? Examples: loyal, confident, quiet, outgoing
- What are you interested in? Examples: medicine, design, technology, writing, a trade, art, music, computers, fashion, make up, construction, healing
- What doesn’t feel like work when you’re doing it?
Are you ready for some changes in your life? Let’s work together to find that for you!