The past has no power over us. It doesn’t matter how long we have had a negative pattern. The point of power is in the present moment. What a wonderful thing to realize! We can begin to be free in this moment!Louise Hay
Release yourself from the bonds that hold you back from what you deserve in this life. At any point, you can choose to change your mindset and thinking! Yes, right now you can do just that if you choose!!
How? By deciding it and sticking with it.
- Choose gratitude instead of griping. Look at what you have and be grateful for it, instead of grousing about what you lack in your life.
- Dream big without limits. Don’t try to figure out how you’re going to change your situation. See it, feel it and be with it right now in the present moment and then listen to the answers that inspiration provides.
- Affirm that you prefer positivity to negativity. Pick up that glass and be grateful for the glass that you can refill. No longer do we have to be a glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty thinker!
- Smile whenever you can. Smiling is known to increase the good in your life, even if you’re just smiling at yourself in the mirror!
- Embrace the day with a hopeful heart, not a heavy one that’s burdened. That’s not to say that you don’t have burdens, but release them for a bit each day and just be in the present moment.
- Send love forth to your day. Be mindful and work on being present throughout the day, even if it’s just for a few minutes as this helps immensely.
- Free yourself from worries. When you find yourself with anxiety or worry, change the channel of your thinking. Know that in your heart and mind, you are strong enough to get through whatever is plaguing you.
- Take a few minutes each morning for yourself before the day begins. Carve out a few you minutes to pray, meditate, say affirmations or just sip your coffee/tea in the quiet morning, free from distractions and the day’s agenda. This helps to center us in the present moment.
- When you’re thinking negatively, try to reverse it and make the thought positive! The more you practice this mindset change, the easier it will be.
- In the evenings, recap your day in a positive way. Be grateful for the good that happened. Count your blessings. Be thankful to all who helped you during the day and whatever good came your way. Even if it feels funny, begin small with: I have a bed, a home, food, etc. I am alive and breathing. We always have something to be grateful for when we seek it.
I hope these ideas helped you! You don’t have to be negative. Choose a Joyful Change in mindset! You can do it!